Wednesday, March 16, 2016
A Confession
I fell victim to a lot of "stupid" things throughout my life, and sometimes I didn't even realize what I was addicted to. I use to smoke cigarettes (I know, ew gross, what a turn-off) a pack a day (OMG ew even grosser).
Although it is never an excuse to smoke, at that time, school was honestly stressing me out, so I fell victim to cigarettes. To this day (3/16/2016) It's been probably 5 months since I smoked a cigarette.
What made me decide to quit was the fact that it really isn't good for anyone, and it was starting to take a toll on my wallet, so for the sake of my wallet and more importantly, my health, I decided to throw myself an intervention and finally kick this disgusting habit.
For those who are currently smoking, I'm saying this as a friend and for those who get victimized by second-hand smoke. Look at the comparison below of a non-smoker and a current smoker's lung.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment